Monday, January 20, 2014

Giovanni Direct Leave in Review

Okay, so many of you have heard of the Giovanni Direct Leave in through social media i.e. YouTube. If you haven't heard of this product, it has been a rave for the past year. A few months ago I decided to try it and now I am giving my initial review on it. This product definitely has GOOD slip and a little goes A LONG way and I mean it literally. This product is pretty moisturizing and gives pretty good definition. I liked it the first few times I used it but I did notice that it tends to foam and a quarter size really covers my whole head, and it left a film. The smell is okay, and overall for $8 its a pretty good product. It states that it is for all hair types, but in the "curly world" it has been all the rave. The thing about this product it works well ALONE. Its a product that is amazing for a "fluffy", light-weight, and soft wash n go. Although, it gives you the BIG hair results first day of shampooing or co-washing, this product did not give me 3rd and 4th day hair like DevaCurl does. So with me saying that in my opinion I prefer the flat first day hair and the BIG 2, 3, and 4 day hair. I did notice a little bit of frizz but it could be from the way I applied the product. Overall, I give the product an 8. Which is pretty good in my book.
Here are the results of my wash n go with just the Direct Leave In:

Follow me on my other Social media Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment