Sunday, April 6, 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation

Hi guys, so today I am reviewing the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. It is very light weight and very easy to use and blend. I was sent this foundation complimentary by influenster. I love how light and creamy it feels. I have been wearing this foundation for a week now and I haven't seen any breakouts or blemishes. They sent me the foundation in the color "true ivory". I have a yellow undertone and at first when I applied it, it was a little too light or "green undertoned" but once it set it blended very well. I will be repurchasing this foundation in the correct color. It has a true matte finish and it doesn't make me oily. I recommend it for all skin types. My skin type is combination-oily and dry and I am very sensitive to certain products. I am not sure if this foundation is non-comodogenic. It didn't break me out so I am assuming it is. I am so glad that I have found a foundation to supplement the Mac Studio Fix. I feel as if the Rimmel Stay Matte has a build-a-ble coverage. I would definately wear this during the hotter days and wear a heavier foundation at night if I was going out. This prodict receives a 10 for day time foundaiont and a 7 for night time. I hope this was very helpful. Love you guys XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment